- Members must be 21 years of age or older.
- Members must pay the annual membership fee via one-time lump sum
payment upon Membership Invitation.
- 60 days prior to Member’s annual membership anniversary, Member will
be provided five business days to renew Membership or terminate. Lack of appropriate termination notice can result in automatic annual renewal or termination fees.
Note: extenuating circumstances excepted. On a case-by-case basis, ownership reserves the right to place a Membership on pause or issue a partial refund (i.e., military deployment, medical reasons, etc.).
- Members and Guests are responsible for equipment inside of the Lounge including, but not limited to, the golf simulators. This includes clean-up of golf simulator bay upon use. Golf simulator shall be ready for the next user; cleaning supplies will be stocked on premises.
- There shall be no swinging of clubs outside of the simulator restricted area for the safety of all patrons.
- ONLY one person shall be present in the hitting area at any time. All other patrons must keep a safe and reasonable distance.
- Customers are financially responsible for any damage caused by failure to adhere to Membership Policy, directions, rules, and/or guidelines.
- Patrons must bring their own golf clubs; club faces shall be clean before play.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK INSIDE SIMULATOR AT ANY TIME!
- Members may not bring outside food or beverages of any kind onto the
premises. Sexton’s Pizza is available for food and drink orders.
- No smoking inside the facility. The outdoor rear patio shall serve as the
designated smoking area (cigars only!).
- No metal cleated shoes, boots, or high-heels permitted during play.
- No animals or firearms permitted on premises.
- Member/Guest Tournament: Peak-Season indoor golf (Oct 1st – March 30th)
- Member/Member Tournament: Peak-Season indoor golf (Oct 1st – March 30th)
- Thursday evenings, (Oct 1st thru March 30th), 9 holes only.
League play does not need to be completed on Thursday’s; League
play can be completed by Tuesday, the following week.
- Weekly sign-ups + prizes to be awarded.
- No Guests permitted for Men’s League.
- Tuesday evenings, (Oct 1st thru March 30th), 9 holes only.
- Weekly sign-ups + prizes to be awarded.
- Guests are permitted for Women’s League. If Member partner does not
show up, Guest cannot participate. Standard Guest Fees apply.
- Unlimited Guests; Guest Fee = $30/guest, per session (9 holes/75 minutes); $50/guest, per session (18 holes/2.5 hours).
- Members are responsible for their Guests at all times.
- Members can book Guests for max 2.5 hours at a time.
- No Guests on Thursday’s (Men’s Golf League) and Designated Tournaments.
- Members may bring Spouse, but must accompany Spouse while at the facility.
- Members may bring immediate children; minimum age is 12. Child must be
accompanied by a Member at all times. Standard Guest Fees apply.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted in the facility after 4pm.
Tee-Time Cancellation Policy
- Please log-in and cancel your tee-time as early as possible to open the tee-time to another member.
- No cancellation fee for Guests, subject to change, if necessary.
Corporate Hold Dates
- Memorial Tournament (Monday – Sunday)
- Masters week [Typically 1st weekend in April]
- New Years Eve
- At request
**All policies are subject to change by ownership if need arises**
- Tee Times will be booked through Club Caddie which can be accessed via the Club Caddie hyperlink on The One9 website.
- Sessions will be available to book seven days prior for Members.
- Sessions will be booked for specific durations of times based upon party size and
expected number of holes to play (example: a two-some for 75 minutes should
complete 9 holes).
- Members are responsible for pace of play and their session ends with time, not
completion of 9 or 18 holes.
- We ask that Members be conscientious when scheduling and not monopolize the
tee sheet. Members should only schedule for times they know they will complete and cancel in Club Caddie as soon as possible if they know they will not make their timeslot.
- Members shall not schedule multiple same-day sessions unless on the day of play there is an additional vacant timeslot.
- Management reserves the right to deny future Membership to members who exploit the system and have an unreasonable volume of no-shows.